Free PebbleGo, PebbleGo Next & Capstone Interactive Access for School Closures
Keep your students engaged from home on any device with these three resources from Capstone.
Free Seterra Memberships for Schools Affected by COVID-19
With your free Seterra membership, you can:
- Create custom quizzes that are not deleted after 30 days.
- Add custom locations to the quizzes.
- Add public leaderboards to the quizzes.
Comprehensive Response to the Worldwide Coronavirus Outbreak
- Discovery Education has created a special channel within Discovery Education Experience—the Viruses and Outbreak Channel—featuring digital content that helps educators discuss the Coronavirus outbreak with students.
FREE One Month Gold Membership Dyslexia Support to support home schooling, families and teachers
- Gold Membership Academy package to Trial Mode : giving everyone who joins as a Gold member one months FREE.
FREE Full Access To Emile For Any School Affected By The Coronavirus
- Emile makes use of the latest games-based learning approaches and engages students so that they answer thousands of questions.
- Emile works seamlessly on mobiles, tablets, laptops and computers.
Additional Distance Learning Support for All Edulastic Users
- To help learning continue when schools close, Edulastic is committed to supporting educators with distance learning.
- Distance learning can keep students moving through curriculum, minimize additional days tacked on to the end of the year, or simply keep students’ minds fresh.
Fluency Matters is offering FREE E-learning options for schools
The FREE E-learning options for schools facing POSSIBLE closure due to COVID-19 extend free access up to 21 days.
Free Explain Everything for Closed Schools
Offering extended free access to Explain Everything Whiteboard, a versatile tool which can be used for online school scenarios.
Free online learning tools to use for kids during COVID-19 closures
Here are some free online learning resources you can access for your kids at home.
Keep Calm and Wash Your Hands: How to manage covid-19 or coronavirus
When we all practice good hygiene and contamination prevention, covid-19 should end quickly, with all of us healthy, safe and ready for a beautiful summer!
16 Things To Do While The Kids Are At Home
How to structure the day for parents working at home while kids are schooling.
How You and Your Kids Can De-Stress During Coronavirus
If you are feeling stress about the COVID-19 pandemic, your brain isn’t misfiring. Stress is a normal, healthy biological response to perceived threats and challenges.