EVERFI provides students of all ages the critical skills that work and life demand.
- EVERFI’s digital lessons are used by more than two million K-12 students, and thanks to our sponsors, are always available to school districts and educators at no-cost.
100+ Interactive, Game-Based Lessons
Kick the Coronavirus Blues in the Backside and Join the FREE 3-Week ‘GeekPack Create & Code Camp‘ starting Monday, April 6th & runs for 3 weeks.
- WEEK #1: 5-Day Scratch Challenge
- WEEK #2: 5-Day Coding Challenge
- WEEK #3: 5-Day WordPress Challenge
StoryboardThat provide simple and clever visual tools for people of all ages around the world, focusing on the Four C’s (Critical Thinking, Creativity, Communication, and Collaboration) in order to help improve the world’s thinking capabilities and potential.
- Creating lessons on Deck.Toys is fun for you too!
- Build complete lessons within minutes with your existing teaching content such as study sets, PPT or Google Slides.
EdConnect is a video messaging tool that brings the classroom environment online, increasing student engagement and retention.
- Online Education – Engage with online students through video announcements, orientations, mini-lessons, discussions, student presentations, flipped learning, and feedback.
Teachers, students, and parents can use Edmodo to communicate and continue education—always for free—even when in-person learning isn’t possible.
Coursera’s mission is to transform lives through learning. To help minimize the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak on students, the Coursera community is launching a global effort to assist universities and colleges to deliver courseware online.
Sign up for FREE:
Webex for School Teachers: Teaching virtually
Webex for Students: Join class wherever you are
Webex for Parents: Maintain your child’s education
Webex for Faculty: Keep your class moving forward
Webex for College Students: Join classes virtually
Education IT Admins: Setting up for successful remote education
In March 2020, a free 6-month Office 365 E1 Trial, including Microsoft Teams, is now available.
- To get an E1 Trial license, contact your Microsoft account representative.
- They’ll get you a promo code that you can use to sign up for the E1 Trial.
Loom’s responsibility to help during the coronavirus includes cutting prices and removing limits through July 1, 2020, Loom will:
- Remove the recording limit on our free plan — what was 25 is now unlimited
- Cut the price of Loom Pro in half — what was $10/month is now $5/month
- Extend all trials of Loom Pro from 14 to 30 days
Extended the pro version for a month
Free for education