Free Buncee Access to support the community of educators whose schools are experiencing closures due to Covid-19 for the duration of their school’s closure.
ClassDojo connects teachers with students and parents to build amazing classroom communities.
Conjuguemos offers a variety of verb learning games. Your students can enjoy multiplayer games and compete with their friends.
Tailor-ED was designed to empower teachers to reach each student – no matter whether you have a 1:1 device program or a single overhead projector.
Amazon’s program, Amazon Future Engineer, is providing free online access to sponsored computer science courses in the United States.
- That’s intended for learners in grades 6-12, and teachers who are remotely teaching this age group. Parents can also access this curriculum.
- Courses include “Computer Science Explorations” for middle schoolers; and “Introduction to Computer Science in Python” and the Advanced Placement-oriented “Computer Science Principles” and “Computer Science A.”
Scholastic has you covered with FREE engaging online resources and activities from #ScholasticLearnAtHome
Offers educational content for students from prekindergarten through grades six and higher.
Achieve3000 is offering free access to resources for differentiated literacy instruction.
- Achieve3000 Literacy at Home offers access to non-fiction articles at three reading levels with topics covering science, social studies and current events.
Social School has announced a $50,000 Small Business Success Fund in an effort to help.
- The fund includes $50,000 in scholarships gifted to 110 Canadian organizations before the end of March.
- The initiative is designed to support businesses facing the starkest effects of the COVID crisis to level up their digital skills, build resilience through modern tools, and survive this exceptionally challenging time with the help of Social School’s premier digital marketing training program.